Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Virtual Ice Cream Experience

I have no idea how to describe to you the ice cream that will be featured in Houde's Chili Dog Shack, but I'll try.

Imagine a hot summer night, hot enough for a small sheen of sweat to gather on your body, and a breeze that's non existant. You are boiling hot, your throat dry as...um...something really really dry, like a desert, yeah, a desert, dry like a desert, and you don't see any relief in site, when suddenly, you feel a cool breeze, refreshing your body, a smell of peppermint fills the air, and BAM! You are eating ice cream. Wonderful wonderful ice cream. It coats your throat in wonderfulness.

And that's just the Peppermint Dream ice cream.

The Peanut Butter Chocolate with Mysterious Chunks of Awesome explodes in your mouth. I would say like what, but that would give it the wrong impression, and this blog is PG-Rated. For the most part.

My ice cream has been known to dramatically influence people and their lives. Ghandi? Ate some Cajun Chocolate Spice Ice Cream. That's right, That ice cream created a peaceful individual. Before the ice cream Ghandi was feared on the basketball courts and had more fouls than Dennis Rodman. Great, just showed my age with that joke.

The last ice cream on the list is the Brownie Sundae, and it's my personal fav. I took my favorite dessert of all time, A Brownie Sundae (Hot Fudge from Governor's in Maine, can't beat it), and just threw it all into a ice cream maker, and ate what came out. That's the one Ice Cream I love, easy, lazy and delish.

Maybe there will a surprise ice cream at the Shack on Grand Opening day. I may call it Easter Egg as well.

Sweet dreams (see what I did there! It's a pun!).

No comments: