Saturday, August 9, 2008

STEAKSAUCE!

For those in the know how, Steaksauce is a term that means that things are going extremely well. Today was one of those days.

We had only seven severe burns in the kitchen today! Which is great news considering how bad the kitchens are in the Shack. It's tough changing the Shack from a huge barn yard/ rat exterminator corpse graveyard to the rip roaring business it will be at the end of the month. Not my fault, I just hired the guy who designed our awesome kitchen of burning awesomeness.

Another great thing that happened today was I actually made my first pot of chili. I know, I know, all you people reading this are like 'What? The Great and Awesome Houde never made his his own chili? Say it ain't so!'. Well little Houde Chili dog Shackers, I lied when I said I made my own chili. I stole it from Paco down the street, Thanks Paco!, but seriously, this pot I made was delish. I made such good chili that four of my employees actually kept it down. When you have seventy two, that's a good number, and I'm not even including Charlie, cause, he can keep everything and anything down. The man has a metal stomach of steel.

And also, Houde Chili Dog Shack has garnered national news attention! And by attention I mean that our commercials hit the air today! I've linked the vid to youtube. Here it is.

I hope you all see it on the television soon!

Well this is the owner of Houde's Chili Dog Shack, signing off.

No comments: