Friday, August 8, 2008

Eventful Day

Holy Crap was today an eventful day. First was the fact I finally scheduled a health inspector to check out the new digs. He seems like a cool cat, hardly dorky at all (he only made fourteen different Star Wars references that I got, and I hate Star Wars) and people told me he readily takes bribes. His name was Brad Taylor by the way, in case anyone out there knows of him.

Also we revealed the new sign on the property today and caused traffic as people stopped to look at it. Wanna see it? HERE IT IS!

We are very proud of the work the local art department put into the thing. Extremely proud.

I also had an interview with the local paper today about new businesses and such. Me and journalist talked for an hour and I can't wait for what he writes down in the article. I'll post it when I see it in the paper.

4 comments:

John said...

pretty big for a "shack". im impressed

Houde's Chili Dog Shack said...

Names are always deceiving faithful watcher of the blog.

jawamily said...

I like that your shack apparently isn't down with handicapped parking.

Houde's Chili Dog Shack said...

We don't serve gangs.