Sunday, August 10, 2008

Questions Part 1

I've already have several email questions sent to me, so every week I'll pick the best one and answer it to my best abiltites.

And those abilities rock.

My first question this week will be from Ralph Wiggim from Springfield. Ralph asks, "Houde, do you have any sponsers? How else did you raise the money necessary to open up your restaurant?"

Well Ralphie, people have been asking me all the time now, and I have to say, Yes. Sponsership is one of my more lawful ways to gain money for my restaurants.

And I have to say that it's an easy easy way to gain money. For instance, Coke has asked me to post an image of their logo after every sentence. No prob.
So this should be fun and easy to read, right? I mean, the fact that every time I say ice cream, I have to post an image of a Hood Restaurant on the site. That's easy too, right?
Wow, these images really break up the flow of the article, don't it? Weird. So, the chili I made was such a success yesterday, that no one needed Tums afterwards. Oh wait, Tums....I need to post an image.
Alright, this is annoying. At least I would never sell myself out.

Ever.

Remember, in November, vote Republican.
I need to take a shower now.

No comments: