Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stress

It's building.

The stress that is, and not just the stress in my intestinal region, but all around. I mean, I'm opening up a restaurant in a little more than a week, and I don't know what I'm going to do if everything isn't prepared in time.

Good thing I got these pills. Hold on a minute. Relax, they are just aspirin.

Oh no....I took something else. I took McCheese's happy pills. This can't be good. The good thing is I don't know what I was stressing about, I mean, the pink elephants floating around my head could do some work, right? Of course. They seem to be good at roasting dogs. Would you pardon me, I need to make sure the troll is fed.

Whoa.

Everything is fuzzy, even the air....the air is so fuzzy, I'm seeing smells and hearing colors....I just found Dude Where's My Car is funny.....I think I'm going to fall aslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(The l goes on for a few pages, until)

Hey, the boss is out cold, and he left the blog signed in. Do you know what this means?

No idea. What will this mean my illustrous Chili Guru?

It means Fry Cook, that tomorrow, we shall post in the blog.

GENIUS! I knew he needed those pills.

No comments: