Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thee Great One and Cheese

Hello Bloggers, it is I, TOG, that means Thee Great One, otherwise known as Dean.

Seriously, TOG? It's TGO.

Shut your face! Where is Houde anyways?

Well, after the pills, I made have had a little fun with him.

Really? What you do with him?

Nothing, nothing.

I want to know!

The less you know, the better.

Fine, so why did we hijack this thread for.

Oh, I just wanted to say hi to my peeps. Hi peeps!

You threatened our jobs, and from the sounds of it, our freedom for nothing more than a shout out?

Well, when you say it in that context.

I hate you Cheese. I knew I shouldn't have gotten mess up in this stuff. I'm getting back to work.

You can't walk out on me!

Watch me!

I pooped in your chili!

.....Did you eat some garlic beforehand?

Well ya, Garlic helps clean you out.

Good, means I don't need to add some.

(Sounds of someone stumbling down the stairs are heard)

Good gravy! Houde, what happened to you!

It involved peanut butter, and a polar bear. I don't want to talk about it. Who drugged me?

It wasn't me.

Nor me.

I'm gonna find out. Wait, you guys been typing in my blog!

Not like anyone reads this anyways.

GET OUT!

No comments: